Thursday, November 27, 2008

Meet the Alicea Family

So I have to be honest that I was kind of worried about photographing a family with 3 kids but once I got there I realized that this family kicks butt and all of my worrying was unnecessary! Their family dynamics are inspiring and fill their home with laughter and love. Thanks for letting me into your home guys!

Princess Ella
Prince Eddie
Princess Sam
Growing up to be just like his daddy

Eddie is a big fan of bugs and had been nurturing this butterfly for a few days




3 comments:

Yami said...

Thank you Jessica. It was our pleasure to have you spend some time witnessing our crazy but loving life style. We enjoyed every minute of your and Javy's company. You know you are part of the family and are always welcome in our home. Thank you for your love and patience with my kids.

Love,
Yami

Yami said...

Jess,

By the way, I forgot to mention that the pictures are truly beautiful. You honestly did a wonderful job capturing such natural and beautiful pictures.

Thanks again,
Yami

Carla said...

GREAT pictures kekita! my favorite so far. Keep doing your thing kid!