Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome to the world Casey

A few pics before Casey's arrival

The very first niece into the family and i have to say, I'm in love all over again! She cried for the first few hours she came into this world and then hummed while she slept just like her brother did as an infant. 



Here is daddy when he came to tell us she arrived...
Lukey and Ty on their way to see their baby sister

Meet Casey Annah Hernandez
proud momma and veteran c-section expert

8lbs 12 oz; 19 inches
Isnt this what all uncles do upon meeting their niece?
Its only been 1 day but youve already changed our lives baby girl.


3 comments:

Carla said...

PREFECTION! I love you more than words and empanadas.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Keki! I'm sure the fam will be very happy looking back at these memories. I especially love the feet shot... I just want to nibble on those tiny little feet! Oh wait... did I just say that out loud? Fat girl!

Les said...

Someone call the cops... they vandalized Car's jigglin' belly!!!! Just Kirin Ichiban... these are awesome, love them, love the person who took them, love the vandalizers, love the Casey bear and yes... I loved that belly! Welcome home Casey, high fives to the feet all over again!