Monday, July 27, 2009

Adventures with the Alfonso kids

Ok, I have to admit I was worried. 3 kids including a set of 1 year old twins? eeeeeeeek! well guess what? These kids were amazing!! We played in the park for a little while and then headed over to the beach for some fun in the sun despite the impending bad weather. In the end, my worrying was quite wasteful.

Meet Princess Hailey! A great older sister whom may not be able to tell her brothers apart just yet, but comforts them by calling out "gordo" to both.

Zack & Ryan...seriously, too much cuteness for words!
I dont know why but this is my favorite picture of the day! i love the curious look on her face.

1 comment:

Carla said...

It's still hard to believe that these kids I adore belong to my oldest and dearest friend! She's cute, but these kids are GORGEOUS!
Great job Keks! My favorite is the butt crack pic... TOTAL TPT Dini! Representing the hood!
This shoot reflected the kids and their wonderful personalities to a tee!