Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*Welcome*

So this is my very first post on my very first blog and as much as I would like to show composure and professionalism I AM JUMPING out of my chair with excitement (Think Tom Cruise, minus Oprah and the live studio audience). Photography has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember and I finally realized the time is NOW! I'm psyched to share my work with you and look forward to your comments....and critiques ;)

I will be uploading some pics shortly.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Your excitement is contagious! Can't wait to see the shots.
Signed,
Your #1 fan

Sasha said...

I love enthusiastic photographer blogs! I'm excited to see all the good things you have in store for us!

Indy said...

You've got some great stuff on here Jessica...which camera are you using?