Monday, September 29, 2008

CHIC-ago!

Ask me what the perfect job is and my answer would be getting paid to photograph the world!! Until that opportunity comes a knockin'...I'll pay to photograph the world. Here are a few shots from a recent trip the hubby and I took to Chicago.
I loved Wrigley. The excitement in the air is contagious

The hubby was a pretty big Cubbies fan when he was young so being able to share his first game at Wrigley field was truly special. Here is a shot of the Cubs vs. Phillys game through his eyes....they lost...minor details.

Any city with this many beer options is a city that is A-Ok in my book ;)

3 comments:

...just a thought said...

AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!! So proud of all of you talented, young, up and coming FAMOUS photogs!!!

Congrats and Good Luck Keki... I'm very excited and proud of you.

=)
xo

Mel said...

Great shots my friend! I love the added touches and can't wait to see more of the goods ;)
Lots of luck and keep 'em coming!

Cristy said...

woo hoo! this is sooo exciting! sooo many photog friends and family! i'm loving this. i wish you the best of luck babe!