Monday, December 28, 2009

High Jinks with the Hernandez Family

We all know I am the Hernandez Family's biggest fan (and not just because there is shared DNA)! Luke, Ty and Casey are the best kids I could ever have....the return policy is great on them ;) and Car and Carli-brother's balance between parenting and awesomeness is beyond admirable! There are endless adjectives I could use to describe these guys but I'll let the pictures do the talking. I adore you guys....but you know this already.
Take 1
Take 2
Your a lucky girl Casers
The greatest family portrait EVER!
The funniest part about the shoot was that Luke refused to take his mustache off.... so he walked around downtown Miami sporting it.

2 comments:

Piba said...

Great pics and great family :) Kudos to the photographer for great shots!

Carla said...

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU... for making us look way cooler than we really are, for making my butt look not as big as it really is, and for once again adding more amazing shots to our photo library.
Can't wait for the next one... because this one was fun, easy and oozing Hernandez AWESOMENESS!