Friday, December 18, 2009

READY, SET, TRAAAAASH!

When Ayelen contacted me about trashing her dress I tried to compose myself like a professional but as I later told her I was CRAZY! INSANELY! EXCITED! We chatted on email a few days and totally clicked....there were talks of lighting dresses on fire, being outrageous and going all out! We decided against the big dress burn but when a girl is ok with getting a motorcycle burn out done super near her (while striking a pose)... I knew this was a couple after my own heart! You guys are infectiously amazing, your energy and love for each other is palpable and I'm so happy to have met you guys. Now get ready for a kick bu*t dress trashing!
this pic has made the top 10 list of my favorite pics ever!

3 comments:

Indy said...

Beautiful couple...great work, Jess.

Piba said...

Keki, I am in LOVEEEEEE with these pics! Great work would be an understatement! The last one is my fav. Great job :)

Carla said...

This is my favorite shoot to date! I'm speechless, and that's hard for me to do.
AMAZING!!!