Thursday, October 2, 2008

Inspiration



The kids in my life not only give me an endless amount of joy but they also provide me with some pretty funny stories to tell.


Lucas (whom I should refer to as YES LUKEY since he is the ruler of my heart and whatever he asks me for I always say YES to), Tyler (The blue eyed prince that makes everyones heart melt....and fridges empty since the boy loves to eat), Logan (the first baby of our krew who has grown up to be an amazingly smart and charming little boy) and last but not least Kailey (The sweetest & smartest little girl in town...with the funniest little voice).

LUCAS


TYLER


LOGAN

KAILEY


You will see alot of them in this blog because they truly are my inspiration.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Thanks for loving them so much and for making them look SO GOOD!