Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1-2-3 CARVE

Its that time of year again to destroy those pumpkins.....i mean decorate and carve lovingly ;).


Being as Halloween is Carla's favorite time of year its a no-brainer that it would be pumpkin carving central at her house.





before the carving began, Luke wanted to show off his skills. (you cant tell here but his shirt says "I do my own stunts" so that tells you a bit about this little daredevil)


let the carving begin!



it's all about the pumpkin





and of course the Rigster was there too



The final products!!


Whether your tricking or treating hope you have a great Halloween!

4 comments:

...just a thought said...

The pumpkins came out super cute!! I especially love the picture of Ty holding pumpkin guts!!!! Awesome!

Rigby is getting BIGGGG!!!

Carla said...

WOO HOO!!!
I'm still taking pumpkin out from under my fingernails.
LOVE the shots kekita... and I agree with Nins. The shot of Ty holding the pumpkin guts ROCKS!

Sasha said...

Super cute!!! Looks like you all had a great family gathering. Glad to see the boys had such a good time.

Unknown said...

Let me guess, there was no pumpkin pie made with the leftovers. Booooo!!!