Thursday, October 9, 2008

10 Years and Looking Fabulous!

In a fast paced world where everyone is concentrating on looking forward its nice sometimes to get together and celebrate the past. Hialeah High Schools class of 1998 got together last Saturday at Blue Martini to reminisce about their high school days, introduce their loved ones and munch on some appetizers and drinks. Sasha and I were lucky to have been asked to photograph this event and here are just a few teasers from the celebration.











GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THOROUGHBREDS!
Check out http://depthofmyfield.blogspot.com/ to see more great pictures from kick as* photographer Sasha!

2 comments:

...just a thought said...

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!! I can't wait to see the rest. You guys did agreat job!!! I really appreciate it!
xoxo
nini

Sasha said...

You got some great shots that night my friend! I had a great time working with you. Look forward to doing it again soon!