Tuesday, September 8, 2009

15 and Fabulous!

Ahh... to be 15 again! Meet Danielle. a gorgeous, sweet and super easy going 15 year old whom I had the pleasure to photograph a few weeks back. I had such a great time with all the different outfits and props her family brought that we shot for 3 hours! This was definitely a family affair and I absolutely love that...especially watching the bond between the sisters as they primped and prepped her along the way.

Btw, i am still in awe of the balloons... I LOVE THEM!!! enjoy ;)


6 comments:

Indy said...

They are stunning, Jess...I can't wait to see the rest of them!

You made it so easy for Danielle (our little princess) to shine...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh I love them! Can't wait to see them all! As soon as this was posted I was told within the second! I had a great time taking all those pictures! Thank you sooooo much for making it such an awesome experience! :)

Mel said...

Congratulations to the birthday girl! By far the coolest and cutest "quinceaƱera" pics i've ever seen!

Deby said...

Jessica te la comiste! I love the pictures - Danielle looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest.

The Learning Journey said...

I enjoyed viewing each photograph. Very youthful, joyful, colorful, and spirited. Showed her personality in each shot. Nice! Where was the location?

~Jess said...

Thank you Ivett. With such a great model its easy to capture great pictures. We shot everything at Bill Baggs Park.