Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doing things their way!!

I know I say that every one of my shoots is special and in complete honesty they are....BUT this one is EXTRA special. 2 amazing friends of ours decided to have a very low-key
marriage ceremony at the courthouse and invited Javi and I to be a special part of it. It was so nice to witness marriage for the sake of marriage without all the hoopla (which I personally love!) of a big wedding. Here are a few pics from the ceremony and then an impromptu photo shoot of the new Mr. and Mrs!

3 comments:

Carla said...

CONGRATS Mr. & Mrs. Cuteness!!! It's about time you took the plunge!
Keki... AMAZING AMAZING AMAAAZING! You've done an excellent job of capturing such a special and unique day.
Incredibly good!

iiseoane said...

Love the pics!!!

Mel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys!! Gorgeous pics for absolutely gorgeous peeps! Great Job Keks!!