Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FINALLY!!! The day has arrived!

So after months of trying to figure out the right look of my company, the right logo to represent me, the right music that evokes emotion but isn't cheesy....Then deleting it all and starting all over.... ITS DONE!!! My website is up and running!!!!!

Please visit www.beyouimages.com to see where my heart and soul has been for the last year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you guys who hired me with hardly any work to showcase, who believed in me when I was transitioning from a girl with an obsession with photography to a serious....well as serious as I can be....photographer!

Big things are happening guys and I am overwhelmed you all are a part of it!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Congratulations! The feedback from your site is truly overwhelming. People know a good thing when they see it!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us and for always making us look good.
Love you!

iiseoane said...

Supper happy for you, Congratulations!